At Mulich Realty we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Mulich Realty’s services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
- Mulich Realty collects personal information when you visit, or register for Mulich Realty, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- You post User Content on the Site at your own risk. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your User Content.
- If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend email inviting him or her to visit the site.
- Mulich Realty stores this information to send this invitation, to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at support@MulichRealty.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Use of Information
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Mulich Realty services.
- If the Multiple Listing Service (provider of the IDX data listing feed for use by MarkMulich.com) has reason to believe that a member has caused or permitted a breach in the security of the listing data or a violation of MLS rules related to use by one or more members, Mulich Realty LLC shall, upon request, provide to the MLS a copy of the record of the name, email address, user name, current password, and audit trail, if required, of any member or visitor identified by the MLS to be suspected of involvement in the violation.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Mulich Realty may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. For instance, a member response to your forum post, or someone comments on your asset, you may receive an email alerting you to that fact. You are automatically signed up for a newsletter(s) where you may unsubscribe to the respective newsletter at any time.
- Mulich Realty processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
MarkMulich.com may modify this Policy from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by MarkMulich.com on the Mulich Realty Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Policy when you use the Mulich Realty Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Policy regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
1236 Hardy Point Dr
Evans, GA 30809
Office: (706) 589-4343
Rental Line: (706) 755-2260
Mobile: (706) 589-4343