Mrs. Sonya Graham
I always knew that I had a guardian angel; little did I know that it would be Mark Mulich. Mark
was referred to my husband and I, by my two neices and one of my daughters. So when we
fell in love with a beautiful home, Mark was the person that we turned to. It was one of the best
decisions we’ve ever made!! Just like a true guardian angel, Mark watched over us and always
looked out for our best interest. I must admit that I had my doubts about what we were getting
into, but Mark, our guardian angel, swept in and in a most professional and efficient way, guided
us through the contencious battle of the house buying process.
Mark Mulich exhibited so many traits, that we, as clients found endearing and admirable:
1. He was a formidable force with the seller.
2. He battled furiously on our behalf.
3. Because of Mark, we didn’t have to stress or worry about anything because he shouldered
the bulk of process.
4. He answered each of our questions throughly and effectively, and honestly.
5. He kept the communication lines open (even nights and weekends)
6. He is intelligent, tenacious, and has important connections around the CSRA
To this day, I cannot find the appropriate words to describe how elated we were, knowing that
Mark was there to take care of our worries and concerns or at the very least minimize them.
Mark, our guardian angle, made buying a home a fabulous and invigorating experience–one
that we will never forget!!!
James and Sonya Graham