Find the latest Homes for sale in Grovetown, GA! Read more about Grovetown, GA below. I'm available 7 days a week to set up a showing for any home for sale, no matter who the listing company is. Contact me today!
Here is the latest information about grovetown from the city of grovetown's website.
Originally incorporated in 1881, Grovetown is a city redefining itself. Located in Columbia County, Georgia, adjacent to Fort Gordon, new residential development fuels Grovetown's conversion from a "country crossroads" into a community with all of the amenities of a 21st century city.
This combination of country charm and modern amenities serves as the basis for why Grovetown proclaims itself as "A Community that Cares." An influx of young families is boosting the economic landscape and attracting many young families to seek homes for sale in Grovetown, GA.
Grovetown is the largest city and one of only 2 incorporated cities in Columbia County. Grovetown's population is estimated at 12,400, more than twice what it was at the 2000 census. Grovetown's population grew more than 57% between 1990 and 2000.
John Deere is Grovetown's most notable corporate citizen. John Deere Commercial Products, located on Horizon South Parkway, manufactures lawn and garden tractors and home lawn and garden equipment.
On average, there are 216 sunny days per year in Grovetown. The July high is around 91 degrees. The January low is 30. Our comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 30 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The U.S. average on the comfort index is 44.Grovetown gets 47 inches of rain per year; the U.S. average is 37. Snowfall is 1 inch compared to the national average of 25 inches. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 91.
Cost of Living
Based on census information, the median cost for homes for sale in Grovetown is $164,900. Compared to the rest of the country, Grovetown's cost of living is 18.41% lower than the U.S. average.
Grovetown's close proximity to Augusta positions it roughly half way between the state capitols of Georgia and South Carolina. Grovetown's location in south central Columbia County also places it at the edge of the developing urbanized area of metropolitan Augusta. It lies on high ground just to the northwest of Fort Gordon near the northern end of the Middle Savannah River sub-basin. Fort Gordon
Additional Resources related to Homes for Sale in Grovetown GA
If you need to learn any more about homes for sale in Grovetown, GA contact us today.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $154,0003 beds, 2 baths1,378 sqft lot 5,227 sqftMLS 434559
- $226,3505 beds, 3 baths2,511 sqftMLS 434555
- $257,6005 beds, 4 baths3,433 sqftMLS 434554
- $179,0003 beds, 3 baths1,930 sqftMLS 434512
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,521 sqftMLS 434499
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,696 sqftMLS 434495
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,178 sqftMLS 434475
- $190,0004 beds, 2 baths1,686 sqftMLS 434457
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,970 sqftMLS 434434
- $209,9004 beds, 2 baths2,118 sqft lot 7,840 sqftMLS 434392
- $179,9004 beds, 2 baths2,019 sqft lot 12,632 sqftMLS 434373
- 5 beds, 4 baths4,660 sqft lot 13,939 sqftMLS 434364
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,578 sqftMLS 434339
- $125,0003 beds, 1 bath1,040 sqft lot 7,405 sqftMLS 434304
- $179,9004 beds, 3 baths2,365 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS 434272
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,334 sqft lot 11,325 sqftMLS 434266
- $244,9004 beds, 3 baths2,833 sqft lot 13,329 sqftMLS 434197
- $250,0004 beds, 3 baths2,300 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS 434168
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,078 sqftMLS 434149
- $185,5003 beds, 2 baths1,806 sqftMLS 434144
- $159,9004 beds, 2 baths2,304 sqftMLS 434137
- $209,0005 beds, 3 baths2,258 sqftMLS 434131
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2018.