Find the latest Homes for sale in Grovetown, GA! Read more about Grovetown, GA below. I'm available 7 days a week to set up a showing for any home for sale, no matter who the listing company is. Contact me today!
Here is the latest information about grovetown from the city of grovetown's website.
Originally incorporated in 1881, Grovetown is a city redefining itself. Located in Columbia County, Georgia, adjacent to Fort Gordon, new residential development fuels Grovetown's conversion from a "country crossroads" into a community with all of the amenities of a 21st century city.
This combination of country charm and modern amenities serves as the basis for why Grovetown proclaims itself as "A Community that Cares." An influx of young families is boosting the economic landscape and attracting many young families to seek homes for sale in Grovetown, GA.
Grovetown is the largest city and one of only 2 incorporated cities in Columbia County. Grovetown's population is estimated at 12,400, more than twice what it was at the 2000 census. Grovetown's population grew more than 57% between 1990 and 2000.
John Deere is Grovetown's most notable corporate citizen. John Deere Commercial Products, located on Horizon South Parkway, manufactures lawn and garden tractors and home lawn and garden equipment.
On average, there are 216 sunny days per year in Grovetown. The July high is around 91 degrees. The January low is 30. Our comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 30 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The U.S. average on the comfort index is 44.Grovetown gets 47 inches of rain per year; the U.S. average is 37. Snowfall is 1 inch compared to the national average of 25 inches. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 91.
Cost of Living
Based on census information, the median cost for homes for sale in Grovetown is $164,900. Compared to the rest of the country, Grovetown's cost of living is 18.41% lower than the U.S. average.
Grovetown's close proximity to Augusta positions it roughly half way between the state capitols of Georgia and South Carolina. Grovetown's location in south central Columbia County also places it at the edge of the developing urbanized area of metropolitan Augusta. It lies on high ground just to the northwest of Fort Gordon near the northern end of the Middle Savannah River sub-basin. Fort Gordon
Additional Resources related to Homes for Sale in Grovetown GA
If you need to learn any more about homes for sale in Grovetown, GA contact us today.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,056 sqftMLS 438806
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,553 sqftMLS 438805
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,553 sqftMLS 438803
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,092 sqftMLS 438779
- $349,9005 beds, 4 baths3,255 sqft lot 23,522 sqftMLS 438769
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,374 sqftMLS 438764
- $195,9004 beds, 2 baths2,217 sqftMLS 438755
- $159,9503 beds, 2 baths1,426 sqftMLS 438754
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 1.95 acMLS 438753
- 4 beds, 5 baths3,959 sqft lot 11.74 acMLS 438713
- $284,5005 beds, 3 baths3,028 sqft lot 10,454 sqftMLS 438688
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,807 sqftMLS 438686
- $109,5004 beds, 2 baths1,939 sqft lot 11,761 sqftMLS 438678
- $195,0003 beds, 2 baths1,808 sqftMLS 438656
- $166,5003 beds, 3 baths1,597 sqftMLS 438641
- 6 beds, 3 baths2,955 sqftMLS 438640
- $155,0003 beds, 3 baths1,580 sqftMLS 438637
- $159,9003 beds, 3 baths1,580 sqftMLS 438636
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,978 sqftMLS 438635
- $159,9003 beds, 3 baths1,580 sqftMLS 438634
- $304,9004 beds, 3 baths2,817 sqft lot 10,454 sqftMLS 438633
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,131 sqftMLS 438630
- $227,1004 beds, 2 baths2,250 sqftMLS 438617
- $244,7004 beds, 3 baths2,401 sqftMLS 438611
- $224,4504 beds, 3 baths2,424 sqftMLS 438609
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.