Find the latest Homes for sale in Grovetown, GA! Read more about Grovetown, GA below. I'm available 7 days a week to set up a showing for any home for sale, no matter who the listing company is. Contact me today!
Here is the latest information about grovetown from the city of grovetown's website.
Originally incorporated in 1881, Grovetown is a city redefining itself. Located in Columbia County, Georgia, adjacent to Fort Gordon, new residential development fuels Grovetown's conversion from a "country crossroads" into a community with all of the amenities of a 21st century city.
This combination of country charm and modern amenities serves as the basis for why Grovetown proclaims itself as "A Community that Cares." An influx of young families is boosting the economic landscape and attracting many young families to seek homes for sale in Grovetown, GA.
Grovetown is the largest city and one of only 2 incorporated cities in Columbia County. Grovetown's population is estimated at 12,400, more than twice what it was at the 2000 census. Grovetown's population grew more than 57% between 1990 and 2000.
John Deere is Grovetown's most notable corporate citizen. John Deere Commercial Products, located on Horizon South Parkway, manufactures lawn and garden tractors and home lawn and garden equipment.
On average, there are 216 sunny days per year in Grovetown. The July high is around 91 degrees. The January low is 30. Our comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 30 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The U.S. average on the comfort index is 44.Grovetown gets 47 inches of rain per year; the U.S. average is 37. Snowfall is 1 inch compared to the national average of 25 inches. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 91.
Cost of Living
Based on census information, the median cost for homes for sale in Grovetown is $164,900. Compared to the rest of the country, Grovetown's cost of living is 18.41% lower than the U.S. average.
Grovetown's close proximity to Augusta positions it roughly half way between the state capitols of Georgia and South Carolina. Grovetown's location in south central Columbia County also places it at the edge of the developing urbanized area of metropolitan Augusta. It lies on high ground just to the northwest of Fort Gordon near the northern end of the Middle Savannah River sub-basin. Fort Gordon
Additional Resources related to Homes for Sale in Grovetown GA
If you need to learn any more about homes for sale in Grovetown, GA contact us today.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $229,6505 beds, 3 baths2,511 sqftMLS 436484
- $229,6505 beds, 3 baths2,511 sqftMLS 436483
- $156,9994 beds, 2 baths1,615 sqftMLS 436482
- $210,0004 beds, 2 baths1,894 sqftMLS 436478
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 4.89 acMLS 436480
- $135,0003 beds, 2 baths1,353 sqftMLS 436460
- $425,0004 beds, 4 baths2,090 sqft lot 8.66 acMLS 436447
- $146,9003 beds, 2 baths1,445 sqftMLS 436434
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,798 sqftMLS 436424
- 5 beds, 3 baths3,180 sqftMLS 436423
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,702 sqftMLS 436420
- 5 beds, 3 baths3,360 sqftMLS 436412
- $252,7004 beds, 3 baths2,663 sqft lot 15,681 sqftMLS 436388
- $184,0003 beds, 3 baths1,777 sqftMLS 436386
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,464 sqftMLS 436375
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,660 sqftMLS 436357
- $112,0002 beds, 2 baths1,300 sqftMLS 436351
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,930 sqftMLS 436345
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,320 sqftMLS 436312
- 5 beds, 5 baths3,433 sqftMLS 436283
- $199,9004 beds, 3 baths2,269 sqftMLS 436274
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,889 sqft lot 7,840 sqftMLS 436269
- $135,0002 beds, 2 baths1,212 sqftMLS 436266
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,078 sqft lot 6,098 sqftMLS 436271
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,319 sqft lot 10,454 sqftMLS 436263
- $237,0004 beds, 3 baths2,390 sqft lot 15,245 sqftMLS 436258
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2019.