Find the latest Homes for sale in Grovetown, GA! Read more about Grovetown, GA below. I'm available 7 days a week to set up a showing for any home for sale, no matter who the listing company is. Contact me today!
Here is the latest information about grovetown from the city of grovetown's website.
Originally incorporated in 1881, Grovetown is a city redefining itself. Located in Columbia County, Georgia, adjacent to Fort Gordon, new residential development fuels Grovetown's conversion from a "country crossroads" into a community with all of the amenities of a 21st century city.
This combination of country charm and modern amenities serves as the basis for why Grovetown proclaims itself as "A Community that Cares." An influx of young families is boosting the economic landscape and attracting many young families to seek homes for sale in Grovetown, GA.
Grovetown is the largest city and one of only 2 incorporated cities in Columbia County. Grovetown's population is estimated at 12,400, more than twice what it was at the 2000 census. Grovetown's population grew more than 57% between 1990 and 2000.
John Deere is Grovetown's most notable corporate citizen. John Deere Commercial Products, located on Horizon South Parkway, manufactures lawn and garden tractors and home lawn and garden equipment.
On average, there are 216 sunny days per year in Grovetown. The July high is around 91 degrees. The January low is 30. Our comfort index, which is based on humidity during the hot months, is a 30 out of 100, where higher is more comfortable. The U.S. average on the comfort index is 44.Grovetown gets 47 inches of rain per year; the U.S. average is 37. Snowfall is 1 inch compared to the national average of 25 inches. The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 91.
Cost of Living
Based on census information, the median cost for homes for sale in Grovetown is $164,900. Compared to the rest of the country, Grovetown's cost of living is 18.41% lower than the U.S. average.
Grovetown's close proximity to Augusta positions it roughly half way between the state capitols of Georgia and South Carolina. Grovetown's location in south central Columbia County also places it at the edge of the developing urbanized area of metropolitan Augusta. It lies on high ground just to the northwest of Fort Gordon near the northern end of the Middle Savannah River sub-basin. Fort Gordon
Additional Resources related to Homes for Sale in Grovetown GA
If you need to learn any more about homes for sale in Grovetown, GA contact us today.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $194,5004 beds, 4 baths2,038 sqftMLS 4429261 Days on Market
- $269,9994 beds, 3 baths3,497 sqftMLS 4429071 Days on Market
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,662 sqft lot 7,406 sqftMLS 4429021 Days on Market
- 5 beds, 3 baths3,023 sqft lot 7,406 sqftMLS 4429011 Days on Market
- 3 beds, 2 baths2,217 sqft lot 17,860 sqftMLS 4428562 Days on Market
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,361 sqftMLS 4428542 Days on Market
- $169,9004 beds, 2 baths2,121 sqftMLS 4428442 Days on Market
- $171,5003 beds, 3 baths1,597 sqftMLS 4428432 Days on Market
- $215,9004 beds, 2 baths2,008 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 4428352 Days on Market
- $216,9004 beds, 2 baths2,024 sqft lot 9,148 sqftMLS 4428342 Days on Market
- $205,9004 beds, 2 baths1,923 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 4428332 Days on Market
- $212,9004 beds, 3 baths2,057 sqft lot 7,841 sqftMLS 4428322 Days on Market
- $212,9004 beds, 2 baths1,978 sqftMLS 4428312 Days on Market
- 3 beds, 2 baths2,108 sqft lot 10,890 sqftMLS 4428193 Days on Market
- 6 beds, 6 baths6,094 sqft lot 14,811 sqftMLS 4428103 Days on Market
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,128 sqftMLS 4428044 Days on Market
- $101,9002 beds, 2 baths1,092 sqftMLS 4427845 Days on Market
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,768 sqftMLS 4427735 Days on Market
- $269,9004 beds, 3 baths2,765 sqft lot 8,712 sqftMLS 4427365 Days on Market
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,661 sqft lot 10,876 sqftMLS 4426956 Days on Market
- $209,9004 beds, 3 baths2,300 sqftMLS 4426746 Days on Market
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,078 sqftMLS 4426477 Days on Market
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2019.