While the Augusta area is generally more established, much real estate development has taken place west in Columbia County. Over the last 15 years, the Columbia County real estate region has flourished. The county includes such popular towns as Martinez, Evans, Grovetown, Appling and Harlem, GA. Martinez is located beside Augusta-Richmond County, while Evans is just west of Martinez. There are a many homes for sale near Fort Gordon in this county. Take a look below at the latest Columbia County homes for sale.
- $209,900 : 1369 Shadow Oak Drive, Evans3 beds, 2 baths
- $275,000 : 2035 Pheasant Creek Drive, Martinez4 beds, 4 baths
- $129,900 : 3675 Lake Shore Drive, Martinez3 beds, 2 baths
- $219,900 : 1223 Greenwich Pass, Grovetown
- $124,900 : 1326 Crawford Creek Place, Martinez2 beds, 2 baths
- $124,900 : 1324 Crawford Creek Place, Martinez2 beds, 2 baths
- $124,900 : 1322 Crawford Creek Place, Martinez2 beds, 2 baths
- $249,900 : 614 Cornerstone Place, Evans4 beds, 3 baths
- $259,900 : 912 Golden Bell Lane, Grovetown4 beds, 3 baths
- $243,600 : 156 Beallwood Drive, Harlem5 beds, 3 baths
- $202,100 : 154 Beallwood Drive, Harlem4 beds, 2 baths
- $249,900 : 813 Nashua Court, Evans3 beds, 3 baths
- $303,300 : 3514 Bellerive Circle, Martinez4 beds, 3 baths
- $140,000 : 804 Landing Drive, Grovetown3 beds, 3 baths
- $121,500 : 4550 Anderson Court, Evans3 beds, 2 baths
- $425,000 : 3745 Keg Pointe Road, APPLING4 beds, 3 baths
- $214,000 : 4444 Grove Landing Drive, Grovetown
- $208,500 : 963 Watermark Drive, Evans3 beds, 3 baths
- $235,900 : 1616 Jamestown Avenue, Evans4 beds, 3 baths
- $159,900 : 210 Pecan Drive, Martinez3 beds, 2 baths
- $359,900 : 2542 Ravenna Lane, Evans5 beds, 4 baths
- $457,500 : 208 Dixon Court, Evans4 beds, 4 baths
- $179,900 : 126 Adams Lane, Grovetown4 beds, 2 baths
- $265,000 : 554 Salterton Way, Martinez3 beds, 4 baths
- $524,900 : 501 Wood Forest Trail, APPLING4 beds, 4 baths
- $326,500 : 8522 Crenshaw Drive, Grovetown5 beds, 4 baths
- $319,000 : 4110 Knollcrest Circle N, Martinez4 beds, 4 baths
- $249,900 : 3434 Grove Landing Circle, Grovetown5 beds, 4 baths
- $280,000 : 0 McGahee Road, Evans0 beds, 0 bath
- $334,500 : 958 Windmill Pkwy, Evans5 beds, 4 baths
- $254,900 : 609 Surrey Lane, Martinez4 beds, 3 baths
- $309,900 : 5178 Windmill Place, Evans4 beds, 4 baths
- $285,000 : 240 Tulip Drive, Evans5 beds, 4 baths
- $160,000 : 3156 Alexandria Drive, Grovetown
- $160,000 : 795 Michelle Court, Grovetown3 beds, 2 baths
- $424,900 : 4330 Sabal Drive, Evans5 beds, 5 baths
- $799,000 : 1401 Palmadeo Court, Martinez5 beds, 6 baths
- $250,000 : Tract B Knob Hill Farm Road, Evans0 beds, 0 bath
- $250,000 : Tract A Knob Hill Farm Road, Evans0 beds, 0 bath
- $125,000 : 802 Sycamore Court, Grovetown3 beds, 1 bath
- $115,000 : 4030 Sweetbriar Drive, Augusta
- $314,900 : 405 Dorset Court, Evans6 beds, 4 baths
- $200,000 : 1231 Pinnacle Drive, Grovetown
- $253,000 : 341 Buxton Lane, Evans
- $149,900 : 4348 Deerwood Lane W, Evans0 beds, 0 bath
- $179,900 : 7601 Main Street, Grovetown4 beds, 3 baths
- $115,000 : 4037 Delray Court, Martinez3 beds, 2 baths
- $229,900 : 2738 Summit Ridge Road, Evans
- $222,900 : 6010 Great Glen Drive, Grovetown4 beds, 3 baths
- $167,188 : 331 Congling Circle, Grovetown5 beds, 3 baths
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 11/13/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
About Columbia County Homes for Sale
Columbia County homes for sale are generally priced higher than in Richmond County. Entry level 3 bedroom homes are in the low $100,000 range. Real estate prices below that mark are available in outlying areas of the county – usually mobile homes. While there is usually a good selection of new construction, buyers often find value when buying existing homes. Due to the high number of corporate and military transfers that take place at Fort Gordon, housing availability is of high quality. Columbia County homes for sale are constantly changing. We will be happy to set you up with alerts for the latest homes for sale listings.
Columbia County Real Estate Market
The Columbia County real estate market has been quite stable in recent years with moderate price increases over time. The market never over heated like many areas around the country that have now experienced severe price declines. Housing is affordable and readily available in all price ranges. Many smaller homes in Columbia County include basic 3 bedroom and 2 baths in both ranch and two story style and often feature garages. Lots for these homes tend to be small and around ¼ acre. You will find larger homes may be 4, 5 or even 6 bedrooms on lots of 1/3 to 1 acre. Estate homes on acreages are also available farther out in the more rural areas and may have 2.5 to 5 acres included and can accommodate horses.
Brick construction is very common in Columbia County real estate, due to the production locally by Boral Brick Company and a preference by local home builders. In more recent years, there has been a wider acceptance of newer building materials such as HardiePlank™ Lap Siding and various stacked stone products. Some of the more recent developments place a greater emphasis on keeping trees, green spaces, walking trails and adding upscale amenities such as pools and club houses.
Quality of life is good in this part of Georgia. Columbia County homes for sale are “affordable”, the weather is generally mild and there are plenty of activities for everyone.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact Mark Mulich to connect directly with the best Columbia County, Georgia real estate opportunities! Also consider searching homes for sale in Augusta that border with Columbia County.
Sustainable GA Real Estate Growth
The Columbia County real estate industry has placed emphasis on controlled and planned growth in both business and residential areas. You can see this approach in the rapidly expanding Evans Town Center. Evans is the hub of activity and center of much new business growth. This includes a new Lowes, Home Depot, Super Wal-Mart and dozens of smaller businesses and restaurants. Columbia County has a high quality look and feel, thanks to a strict architectural control plan applied to newer growth. What Others are Saying about Columbia County…
“Quality of Life” is a great conversation for the 105,000 residents. This quote comes from the site ChooseColumbiaCounty.com and shows why its residents are so pleased.
“Recently ranked as the 32nd “Best Place to Live in America” (2nd best in the southeast) by CNN/MONEY Magazine, Columbia County likes to mix business with pleasure. Visitors are drawn to the 71,000-acre Clarks Hill Lake, the breathtaking Savannah River Rapids, and our beautiful parks and golf course.” For general information, visit the county website